[Hplip-help] Any progress with A5 printing problem?
j t
2007-09-02 20:14:06 UTC
Hi all.

Is there any progress with the A5 printing problem reported in February 2007?

Bug reports detailed at:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.printing.hplip.devel/341
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.printing.hplip.user/3619

Thanks, Jaime

(Also, does HPIJS/HPLIP have a bug-tracker?)
j t
2007-09-03 09:43:06 UTC
Post by j t
Thanks, Jaime
(Also, does HPIJS/HPLIP have a bug-tracker?)
How strange - I just received an email from "***@0spam.com"
containing the following text:

<snip>
ATTENTION!
A message you recently sent to a 0Spam.com user with the subject
"[Hplip-help] Any progress with A5 printing problem..." was not
delivered because they are using the 0Spam.com anti-spam service.
Please click the link below to confirm that this is not spam. When you
confirm, this message and all future messages you send will
automatically be accepted.
</snip>

The (http) link that they offered me (to verify myself) was at the
www.0spam.com domain - seeing as that web domain's not responding, I
assume it's a fraud / fake...
Michael Lorz
2007-10-27 16:44:02 UTC
Hi all,

I would also be extremely interested in the solution of this problem. Is there any progress? Maybe someone found out where the problem actually lies?

I still have to boot into Windows every time I print a DIN A6 document (in my case it is a A6 problem but I am sure that it has the same roots as the problem of j t with printing A5 documents) from OpenOffice Writer. (Unfortunately this happens quite often).

Is there any effort to solve this problem at all? The posts of j t are still unanswered for several weeks now.

Thanks,
Michael
Post by j t
Thanks, Jaime
(Also, does HPIJS/HPLIP have a bug-tracker?)
How strange - I just received an email from "***@0spam.com"
containing the following text:

ATTENTION!
A message you recently sent to a 0Spam.com user with the subject
"[Hplip-help] Any progress with A5 printing problem..." was not
delivered because they are using the 0Spam.com anti-spam service.
Please click the link below to confirm that this is not spam. When you
confirm, this message and all future messages you send will
automatically be accepted.

The (http) link that they offered me (to verify myself) was at the
www.0spam.com domain - seeing as that web domain's not responding, I
assume it's a fraud / fake...

Nervous about who has your email address? Yahoo! Mail can help you win the war against spam.