[Hplip-help] F300
sandra
2007-10-31 19:09:16 UTC
Hello,

I am not an expert but have an F300 HP (very pleased with it, have had it
over a year) and have managed to erase the printer software on my laptop. I
would like to download the software so that I can print, but looking at your
site (with so much on it!)I am not sure what to do. Please can you help?
We are waiting to download airline tickets, so it is urgent.

Sandra Bedwell
dwelch91